Have you been hurt by someone else’s negligence? Let us help.
If you or your loved one has suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, you need to contact a qualified attorney for help with understanding your rights and protecting your interests. At Averbeck, Hammer & Slavin, S.C., we are dedicated to helping victims of personal injury accidents collect the compensation they deserve. Our experienced team can help you with almost any type of personal injury case, including:
- Auto collisions, including those caused by distracted or drunk drivers
- Trucking accidents, including those caused by fatigued drivers or poorly maintained trucks
- Motorcycle accidents
- ATV accidents, including boat and Jet Ski accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Nursing home injuries, including those caused by neglect or abuse
- Dog bites or attacks
- Wrongful death claims
Our ultimate goal is to help you obtain a favorable recovery. While we are able to settle many cases prior to trial, we are not afraid to go to court when necessary. At all times, we have your best interests in mind.
Don’t Wait to Get the Help You Need
Following an injury, it is crucial to contact a lawyer as soon as possible, especially since evidence needs to be collected and examined right away. We offer free consultations in personal injury matters. If you have questions about personal injury law in Wisconsin, contact Averbeck, Hammer & Slavin, S.C., today.